List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 16 2011 2:50am
Subject:Re: Starting up the server
View as plain text
Generally speaking, we are not a windows-oriented group but: are you running
your task manager as an administrator when you start it?

If you google for "manually starting services windows 7, that will likely
tell you what you need to know.  Your present issue is with your OS, not
MySQL.

 - michael dykman