List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:October 15 2011 4:54pm
Subject:Re: Additional Software to Download and Install
View as plain text
Visit MySQL Tools Group on LinkedIN to find more details on tools for MySQL.

2011/10/15 Halász Sándor <hsv@stripped>

> I just downloaded the MySql server software. I am now looking for software
> that is gui based and will allow me to easily define a database, create
> tables and to do updates of records within the tables. It would be fantastic
> if the software had report generating capabilities and also would allow me
> to create and execute sql commands and to write stored procedures to process
> the data. The tables are going to be fairly simple.
> <<<<<<<<
> Navicat is good for the database work, but not for pretty reports.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Additional Software to Download and InstallAndrewMcHorney14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallNeil Tompkins14 Oct
  • RE: Additional Software to Download and InstallJason Trebilcock14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and Installhsv15 Oct
    • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallSuresh Kuna15 Oct