List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:October 14 2011 9:56pm
Subject:Re: Additional Software to Download and Install
View as plain text
I just downloaded the MySql server software. I am now looking for software that is gui
based and will allow me to easily define a database, create tables and to do updates of
records within the tables. It would be fantastic if the software had report generating
capabilities and also would allow me to create and execute sql commands and to write
stored procedures to process the data. The tables are going to be fairly simple.
<<<<<<<<
Navicat is good for the database work, but not for pretty reports.

Thread
Additional Software to Download and InstallAndrewMcHorney14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallNeil Tompkins14 Oct
  • RE: Additional Software to Download and InstallJason Trebilcock14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and Installhsv15 Oct
    • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallSuresh Kuna15 Oct