List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:October 14 2011 7:14pm
Subject:Re: Additional Software to Download and Install
View as plain text
Try the MySQL workbench software

On 14 Oct 2011, at 19:12, AndrewMcHorney <andrewmchorney@stripped> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I just downloaded the MySql server software. I am now looking for software that is
> gui based and will allow me to easily define a database, create tables and to do updates
> of records within the tables. It would be fantastic if the software had report generating
> capabilities and also would allow me to create and execute sql commands and to write
> stored procedures to process the data. The tables are going to be fairly simple.
>
> Thanks
> Andrew

Additional Software to Download and InstallAndrewMcHorney14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallNeil Tompkins14 Oct
  • RE: Additional Software to Download and InstallJason Trebilcock14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and Installhsv15 Oct
    • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallSuresh Kuna15 Oct