List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AndrewMcHorney Date:October 14 2011 6:12pm
Subject:Additional Software to Download and Install
View as plain text
Hello

I just downloaded the MySql server software. I am now looking for
software that is gui based and will allow me to easily define a
database, create tables and to do updates of records within the
tables. It would be fantastic if the software had report generating
capabilities and also would allow me to create and execute sql
commands and to write stored procedures to process the data. The
tables are going to be fairly simple.

Thanks
Andrew

Thread
Additional Software to Download and InstallAndrewMcHorney14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallNeil Tompkins14 Oct
  • RE: Additional Software to Download and InstallJason Trebilcock14 Oct
  • Re: Additional Software to Download and Installhsv15 Oct
    • Re: Additional Software to Download and InstallSuresh Kuna15 Oct