List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Date:October 14 2011 7:07am
Subject:Databasename/Tablename is marked as crashed and should be repaired
View as plain text
Hello,

I have the following error on my mysql server log and managed to repaired
the broken table. However, it keeps occurring by time to time. I am using
MyISAM storage engine to all database and having some locking table which I
know / aware about the disadvantage of MyISAM.

'./Databasename/Tablename' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Are there any ways to solved permanently? Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you.

James

Thread
Databasename/Tablename is marked as crashed and should be repairedJames14 Oct
  • Re: Databasename/Tablename is marked as crashed and should be repairedMark Goodge14 Oct
    • Re: Databasename/Tablename is marked as crashed and should be repairedSuresh Kuna14 Oct
      • Re: Databasename/Tablename is marked as crashed and should be repairedJohan De Meersman14 Oct