List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 12 2011 6:58am
Subject:Re: Vista crashes
View as plain text
so why do you search a list of known bugs instead update your mysql?
5.5.8 is the FIRST ga version of 5.5
currently we have 5.5.16

no, i do not know if 5.5.16 is solving your problem but hwat i know
is that the updates were bot relöeased just for fun

Am 12.10.2011 06:28, schrieb Hal?sz S?ndor:
> I find that, when under Vista the MySQL daemon has been shut down, by giving the
> command
> start mysqld -b"%CD%"
> in the root directory where MySQL 5.5.8 (the version running on this computer) has
> been stored from an instance of command prompt with administrator authority issued by a
> user that lacks it (like an ordinary user s doing bare "su" in Unix) I make Vista crash
> with the blue-screen message "process or task critical to system operation has been
> terminated or exited".
>
> The "start" is needed, also the administrator authority and the user that ordinarily
> lacks it.
>
> Of course, there is a Vista-bug here, but, also, surely a MySQL-bug. Where is there a
> list of known bugs?

Vista crasheshsv12 Oct
  • Re: Vista crashesReindl Harald12 Oct
  • RE: Vista crashesDaevid Vincent12 Oct