List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Johnson Date:October 10 2011 11:34pm
Subject:Initial install instructions for mac lion/macports
View as plain text
I familiar with mysql on linux, as of late - ubuntu.
I am installing mysql on a mac mini, with the Lion - osx 10.7
operating system.

mysql-server was downloaded and built with macports.
Following instructions included has not resulted in a successful
startup.
I have recorded error messages, but it may suffice if I were pointed
to initial setup instructions for Mac Lion. So far, google has not
edified me.

TIA
--
Tim