List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:October 10 2011 11:11pm
Subject:Fwd: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone away
View as plain text
> As per the subject we've a large insert query that gives up the error MySQL server
> has gone away when we try to execute it.  Any ideas why ?
Thread
Fwd: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayNeil Tompkins11 Oct
  • Re: Fwd: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayJohnny Withers11 Oct
    • Re: Fwd: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayAngela liu11 Oct
      • Re: Fwd: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayTompkins Neil12 Oct
        • Re: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayReindl Harald12 Oct
          • Re: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayTompkins Neil12 Oct
            • Re: Large insert query gives MySQL server gone awayReindl Harald12 Oct