List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Moseby Date:October 10 2011 9:36pm
Subject:Re: import database
View as plain text
>>> Jessica Bela <jessicabela27@stripped> 10/10/2011 4:47 PM >>>
Hi all,
how I can import in my PC a database Mysql that  has been created  in another PC and with
other tools?

Assuming the source and destination are BOTH mysql databases:

mysqldump database > export.sql

...creates a file 'export.sql'.  Copy it to the target pc, then on the target

mysql < export.sql

If the source database is something OTHER than MySQL, we'd need to know what that database
is.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is directed to and is for the use of the above-noted
addressee only, and its contents may be legally privileged or confidential.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
distribution, dissemination, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.  This
message is not intended to be an electronic signature nor to constitute an agreement of
any kind under applicable law unless otherwise expressly indicated herein.

Thread
import databaseJessica Bela10 Oct
  • Re: import databaseJon Siebert10 Oct
  • Re: import databaseJim Moseby10 Oct