List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:October 9 2011 4:34pm
Subject:Re: Is download?
View as plain text
2011/10/9 Reindl Harald <h.reindl@stripped>

> Am 09.10.2011 17:33, schrieb Peng Yu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm not able to connect to Is it down?
> what stupid question?
> if you have internet access, can open other websites and write
> mails and you fail only to connect to one server it should
> be clear that this server is down - what else?
   1. server does not exist (
   2. dns problem
   3. routing problem from a specific location
   4. intermittent website problem

but most of all , as you have already been told, reply only if you have
something useful to say and in a non rude way.
just ignore all of us stupid that ask stupid questions, do you think you an
make it?

Is download?Peng Yu9 Oct
  • Re: Is download?Reindl Harald9 Oct
    • Re: Is download?Claudio Nanni9 Oct