List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Schrock Date:October 8 2011 6:49am
Subject:A Newbie question about "make" and the term.c file
View as plain text
I am trying to install mysql 5.1.59 on my ppc running os x and I get this
error message in the term.c file.

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
term.c: In function ‘term_set’:
term.c:946: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:947: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:949: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:950: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:952: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:953: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetflag’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:955: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetnum’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
term.c:956: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘tgetnum’ discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
make[2]: *** [term.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I can't figure out what it means or how to fix it. Help please.

Peter

Thread
A Newbie question about "make" and the term.c filePeter Schrock8 Oct
  • Re: A Newbie question about "make" and the term.c fileMichael Dykman8 Oct
    • Re: A Newbie question about "make" and the term.c filePeter Schrock8 Oct