List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:October 7 2011 1:53pm
Subject:RE: How MyISAM handle auto_increment
View as plain text
[JS] I don't know when it was introduced. I never used anything before 4.0,
and I don't remember when I first used it that command.

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site:

>Lucio Chiappetti - INAF/IASF - via Bassini 15 - I-20133 Milano (Italy)
>Citizens entrusted of public functions have the duty to accomplish them
>with discipline and honour
>                           [Art. 54 Constitution of the Italian Republic]
>For more info :
>MySQL General Mailing List
>For list archives:
>To unsubscribe:

How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu3 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementReindl Harald3 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti5 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu4 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti6 Oct
  • RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementJerry Schwartz7 Oct