List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lucio Chiappetti Date:October 6 2011 7:18am
Subject:RE: How MyISAM handle auto_increment
View as plain text
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011, Jerry Schwartz wrote:

> Can't you use
> CREATE TABLE yyyy LIKE xxxx
> and then reset the auto-increment value?

Thanks. Since when does "create table like" exist? I was unaware of it,
but I see it exists in mysql 5.1. The tricks I described worked since 3.x
or thereabouts.

Citizens entrusted of public functions have the duty to accomplish them
with discipline and honour
                           [Art. 54 Constitution of the Italian Republic]
How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu3 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementReindl Harald3 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti5 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu4 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti6 Oct
  • RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementJerry Schwartz7 Oct