List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 3 2011 9:59pm
Subject:Re: How MyISAM handle auto_increment
View as plain text

Am 03.10.2011 23:46, schrieb Angela liu:
> Hi, Folks:
>

> I have questions regarding how MyISAM handles auto_increment clolumn?
>
> 1. is there a auto_increment counter for MyISAM to assign a new value to
> auto_increment columns?
> 2. if MyISAM has the counter, is the counter stored in memory or disk?

it is a table-property and you hould NOT touch it without godd reasons
because it is named AUTO

How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu3 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementReindl Harald3 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti5 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
  • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementAngela liu4 Oct
    • Re: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementmos4 Oct
RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementLucio Chiappetti6 Oct
  • RE: How MyISAM handle auto_incrementJerry Schwartz7 Oct