List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Moseby Date:September 29 2011 5:04pm
Subject:Re: replication between two tables in same database
View as plain text
Sounds like a job for CREATE TRIGGER to me.  :)
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-trigger.html

>>> Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped> 9/29/2011 12:56 PM

Hi

I've a Innodb and MyISAM table in the SAME database that I wish to replicate
the data between the two because I need to use FULLTEXT searching on
the MyISAM table.  Is this possible ? If so how do I do it.

Thanks
Neil

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is directed to and is for the use of the above-noted
addressee only, and its contents may be legally privileged or confidential.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
distribution, dissemination, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.  This
message is not intended to be an electronic signature nor to constitute an agreement of
any kind under applicable law unless otherwise expressly indicated herein.

Thread
replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseJim Moseby29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
      • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
        • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
          • Re: replication between two tables in same databasemos29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseDerek Downey29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseAnupam Karmarkar3 Oct
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databasePeter Boros30 Sep