List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:September 29 2011 5:01pm
Subject:Re: replication between two tables in same database
View as plain text

Am 29.09.2011 18:56, schrieb Tompkins Neil:
> Hi
>
> I've a Innodb and MyISAM table in the SAME database that I wish to replicate
> the data between the two because I need to use FULLTEXT searching on
> the MyISAM table.  Is this possible ? If so how do I do it.

in short: no

in longer:
why in the world are you using the wrong engine if you need fulltext-search?
mysql 5.6 semmes to start support this in innodb, but currently not

replication is based on binlogs and contains database/table so there is
no dirty trick do this on one server except let run a script and copy
the table-contents per cronjob

replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseJim Moseby29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
      • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
        • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
          • Re: replication between two tables in same databasemos29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseDerek Downey29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseAnupam Karmarkar3 Oct
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databasePeter Boros30 Sep