List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:September 29 2011 4:56pm
Subject:replication between two tables in same database
View as plain text
Hi

I've a Innodb and MyISAM table in the SAME database that I wish to replicate
the data between the two because I need to use FULLTEXT searching on
the MyISAM table.  Is this possible ? If so how do I do it.

Thanks
Neil

Thread
replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseJim Moseby29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
      • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseReindl Harald29 Sep
        • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
          • Re: replication between two tables in same databasemos29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseDerek Downey29 Sep
    • Re: replication between two tables in same databaseAnupam Karmarkar3 Oct
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseNeil Tompkins29 Sep
Re: replication between two tables in same databaseTompkins Neil29 Sep
  • Re: replication between two tables in same databasePeter Boros30 Sep