List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Schaft Date:September 28 2011 1:15pm
Subject:Update table on lost connection
View as plain text
Hi,

We're busy moving legacy apps from foxpro tables to mysql. User logins
were tracked via a record in a table which the app then locked,
preventing multiple logins for the same user code.

I want to simulate this via a "locked" column in a mysql table, but
would need the field to be cleared if the server loses the connection to
the client. How would I do this, or is there an alternative?

Thanks,
Alex

Thread
Update table on lost connectionAlex Schaft28 Sep
  • Re: Update table on lost connectionHank28 Sep