List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:September 28 2011 4:09am
Subject:Re: [GENERAL] Download States and Capitals Database
View as plain text
This Link gives the capitals of all countries but I need the states and
their capitals in all these countries too..
But I think this is not possible because very few countries are divided
into states and some into cantons, county etc.

Thanks

planas wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:18 +0530, Adarsh Sharma wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I  googled a lot  and find  data  of all countries ,  cities  ,
>> location etc from  Geo Spatial websites but I am able to find the
>> data that shows all *states & their respective capitals* in world.
>> Please let me know if anyone as prior information about this ?
>>

>> Thanks
>
> Try this link from Wikipedia
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_capital_cities_by_country . I just
> searched for world capitals by country.
> --
> Jay Lozier
> jslozier@stripped

Thread
Re: [GENERAL] Download States and Capitals DatabaseAdarsh Sharma28 Sep
  • Re: [GENERAL] Download States and Capitals DatabaseJohan De Meersman28 Sep