List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Clark Date:September 27 2011 10:46am
Subject:Mysql user kill privilege
View as plain text
Hiya

I got a request from a client for the rights to kill his queries if something goes wrong.
Long story short, he doesn't want to have to phone.

I see via the MySQL documentation, that the client would need PROCESS and SUPER
privileges. Im not happy with that.

Would know of an alternative solution. I could reply, write better queries, but somehow I
dont think the client would be to happy with that.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark
Thread
Mysql user kill privilegeBrent Clark27 Sep
  • Re: Mysql user kill privilegeRik Wasmus27 Sep