List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Guevara Date:September 26 2011 11:16pm
Subject:RV: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?
View as plain text
¡¡Very clear video!!

<http://blog.armorize.com/2011/09/mysqlcom-hacked-infecting-visitors-with.ht
ml>
http://blog.armorize.com/2011/09/mysqlcom-hacked-infecting-visitors-with.htm

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Peter Brawley [mailto:peter.brawley@stripped]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011 14:19
Para: mysql@stripped
Asunto: Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?

On 9/26/2011 1:30 PM, Michael Albert wrote:

> I don't suppose I am the first to notice this, but most of the pages

> on dev.mysql.com have been listed by google as "attack pages", e.g

>  <http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/.

> Has there been a problem, or is google being overzealous?

No. There are problems on at least some of the MySQL web pages, and there's
been a dramatic falling off of webmaster scrutiny such that, for example,
the General Forum has been overrun by hundreds of spam messages which have
been in plain view, with no effective response, for more than

24 hours.

PB

-----

> Thanks!

> -Mike

mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Michael Albert26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Andrew Moore26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Jigal van Hemert26 Sep
    • RE: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Kay [DAS] Rozeboom28 Sep
      • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Hank28 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Daniel Brown26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Hassan Schroeder26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Peter Brawley26 Sep
  • RV: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Miguel Guevara27 Sep