List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:September 26 2011 7:19pm
Subject:Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?
View as plain text
On 9/26/2011 1:30 PM, Michael Albert wrote:
> I don't suppose I am the first to notice this, but most of
> the pages on dev.mysql.com have been listed by google
> as "attack pages", e.g http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/.
> Has there been a problem, or is google being overzealous?
No. There are problems on at least some of the MySQL web pages, and
there's been a dramatic falling off of webmaster scrutiny such that, for
example, the General Forum has been overrun by hundreds of spam messages
which have been in plain view, with no effective response, for more than
24 hours.

PB

-----

> Thanks!
>
> -Mike

Thread
mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Michael Albert26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Andrew Moore26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Jigal van Hemert26 Sep
    • RE: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Kay [DAS] Rozeboom28 Sep
      • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Hank28 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Daniel Brown26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Hassan Schroeder26 Sep
  • Re: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Peter Brawley26 Sep
  • RV: mysql listed as "attach page" by google?Miguel Guevara27 Sep