List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:September 24 2011 3:26pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm'
View as plain text
Hello Shafi,

Adding to Prabhat alternatives, you can use --force to the mysqldump command
to ignore the errors and continue taking backup.

Regarding the error, we need to check whether the table is present or not
and the engine type specifically.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm' (errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESShafi AHMED23 Sep
Re: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm' (errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESJohan De Meersman23 Sep
Re: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file:'./ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm' (errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESDan Nelson23 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm'(errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESPrabhat Kumar24 Sep
    • Re: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm'(errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESSuresh Kuna24 Sep
      • RE: mysqldump: Got error: 1017: Can't find file: './ssconsole/ss_requestmaster.frm' (errno: 24) when using LOCK TABLESShafi AHMED26 Sep