List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:September 22 2011 5:48pm
Subject:RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can
I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)
View as plain text
;>>> 2011/09/22 13:08 -0400, Jerry Schwartz >>>>
The user forum: it has many experienced users, some beta testers, and
(because the product is used world-wide) a response time measured in hours.
What it doesn't have is any presence from the company.
<<<<<<<<
Is n't that what companies nowadays want? Computers are now often used to get workers and
patrons to pay for that which formerly the company paid: forms, instruction books, ....
With "online banking" the bank pays fewer tellers. The company s only bizness is to sell
something, and after the sale vanish if may be.

Thread
Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Alastair Armstrong21 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Johan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Claudio Nanni21 Sep
      • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy ontoEnterprise Edition??John Daisley21 Sep
        • Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Developusing Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)MySQL)22 Sep
          • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)Jerry Schwartz22 Sep
            • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: CanI Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)hsv22 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Prabhat Kumar21 Sep