List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darren L Sweeney Date:April 22 1999 5:13pm
Subject:Export ...
View as plain text
Hi

I am creating a web-based reporting database and want to interact with
Crystal Reports for the actual paper reports which will be generated.

This is what I need to do:

Do the search from the web which will search the MySQL db for the data
needed ....

Once the data is found I need to automatically export that data to the
directory within which the Crystal report executable will be stored.

Then a link from the browser will activate the executable which will produce
the reports needed using the data exported.

This is how I think it should work ... anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

All help appreciated.

Regards

Darren
Thread