List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:September 21 2011 2:25pm
Subject:RE: asking question
View as plain text
I should have mentioned that there is an example for mysql in the
documentation: It is
the simplest interface, but it is not object-oriented. Mysqli can be used
either as procedures or as objects.

The differences between mysql, mysqli, and PDO are on page

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032