List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:September 21 2011 2:25pm
Subject:RE: asking question
View as plain text
I should have mentioned that there is an example for mysql in the
documentation: http://www.php.net/manual/en/mysql.examples-basic.php. It is
the simplest interface, but it is not object-oriented. Mysqli can be used
either as procedures or as objects.

The differences between mysql, mysqli, and PDO are on page
http://www.php.net/manual/en/mysqli.overview.php.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated