List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:September 21 2011 2:23pm
Subject:Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??
View as plain text
There is no difference.
It's just a marketing thing.
Enterprise is mainly Support + Enterprise monitor,
the source code is exactly the same, the binaries are just (as they say)
with more optimized compilation,
more often patches are released if you are an Enterprise subscriber.

The only extra feature (it was until some time ago, not sure now) is
partitioning, that it was possible to have it only in the binaries
downloaded from your Enterprise account.

No problems at all otherwise.

Cheers

Claudio

2011/9/21 Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>

> [...]

Claudio

Thread
Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Alastair Armstrong21 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Johan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Claudio Nanni21 Sep
      • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy ontoEnterprise Edition??John Daisley21 Sep
        • Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Developusing Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)MySQL)22 Sep
          • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)Jerry Schwartz22 Sep
            • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: CanI Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)hsv22 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Prabhat Kumar21 Sep