List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alastair Armstrong Date:September 21 2011 2:06pm
Subject:Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??
View as plain text
Hi

Please I need some advice.

We are in the process of upgrading from the Free Community Edition of
MySQL on our Live environment to the Enterprise Edition.

Do we need to do the same for my Development environment or can I
continue developing on the Community Ed and then simply deploy any code,
SQL script, etc to the Live Enterprise edition on our live server?

All advice and pointers welcome.

Thank you

Regards

Alastair Armstrong
Development Manager
Vox Orion (Pty) Ltd

19 Tambach Road
Sunninghill

Johannesburg
Tel:        +27 11 808 1000

Direct:    +27 11 808 1208

Mobile:   +27 83 323 1333

Fax:       +27 86 556 8411
Email:     alastaira@stripped <mailto:alastaira@stripped>

Web:      www.voxorion.co.za <http://www.voxorion.co.za/>

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential information which may be legally privileged.
If it has been sent to you in error ,this serves to advise you that you may
not forward ,copy, print or use this e-mail or any attachments in any manner
or form. You are also requested to please advise the sender immediately by e-mail
or by telephone and then to delete this e-mail.
Vox Orion accepts no liability for any loss, expense or damage
arising from this e-mail and/or any attachments.

Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Alastair Armstrong21 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Johan De Meersman21 Sep
    • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Claudio Nanni21 Sep
      • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy ontoEnterprise Edition??John Daisley21 Sep
        • Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Developusing Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)MySQL)22 Sep
          • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)Jerry Schwartz22 Sep
            • RE: Community Support better than Official Support? (was: CanI Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??)hsv22 Sep
  • Re: Can I Develop using Community Edition and Deploy onto Enterprise Edition??Prabhat Kumar21 Sep