List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hank Date:September 19 2011 12:30am
Subject:myisamchk error (duplicate key records)
View as plain text
While running a -rq on a large table, I got the following error:

myisamchk: warning: Duplicate key for record at   54381140 against
record at   54380810

How do I find which records are duplicated (without doing the typical
self-join  or "having cnt(*)>1" query)?  This table has 144 million rows, so
that's not really feasible.

myisamchk --block-search # looked promising, but I can't find any
documentation on how to use it properly.

I tried "myisamchk -b 54381140 table-name" but it really doesn't do
anything.

I posted this identical question here six years ago, and I have the same
problem again.  I still can't find ANY documentation on "--block-search" or
how to use it.  Has anything changed in six years?

Thanks.

Thread
myisamchk error (duplicate key records)Hank19 Sep
  • Re: myisamchk error (duplicate key records)Johan De Meersman19 Sep
    • Re: myisamchk error (duplicate key records)Hank19 Sep