List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:September 15 2011 5:03am
Subject:Re: Moving database from one machine to another machine..
View as plain text
If the hardware on master and slave, version of mysql server, configuration
and memory allocations are same then you can do a clean shutdown of mysql on
slave and copy the files to master. Check if any memories needs to be
adjusted and start mysql adding the innodb_file_per_table option on master
server. So the table created in future also take the advantage of per table
option.

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
Moving database from one machine to another machine..Prabhat Kumar14 Sep
  • Re: Moving database from one machine to another machine..Reindl Harald14 Sep
    • Re: Moving database from one machine to another machine..Suresh Kuna15 Sep
      • Re: Moving database from one machine to another machine..Suresh Kuna15 Sep