List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:September 14 2011 12:58pm
Subject:Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compression
View as plain text

Am 14.09.2011 14:50, schrieb Maria Arrea:
> I have finally enabled compression:
> I am still benchmarking, but I see a 15-20% performance gain after enabling
> compression using bacula gui
as expected if disk-io is the only bottenleck
the same with NTFS-Compression inside a VMware Machine on modern hardware

Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea13 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionReindl Harald14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionReindl Harald14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna15 Sep