List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jiangwen jiang Date:September 14 2011 9:20am
Subject:[question]master-slave sync delay
View as plain text
Hi, all:

There is a problem about master-slave sync delay,
I find some infomations from 'show processlist', some like that:

1051    system user             ns    Connect 10       update  xxx

what does Connect mean, mysql manual explained:

Connect

A replication slave is connected to its master.
Then, There is 10s delay from master to slave.
I want to know why does this happend, slow network I/O? or something wrong
with this update SQL?

Thanks
Regards

W.J

Thread
[question]master-slave sync delayjiangwen jiang14 Sep