List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:September 14 2011 8:54am
Subject:Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compression
View as plain text

Am 14.09.2011 09:50, schrieb Maria Arrea:
>  I have read all your mails, and still not sure if I should enable innodb
> compression

if you have enough free cpu-ressources and IO is your problem simply yes
because the transfer from/to disk will be not so high as uncompressed

Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea13 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionReindl Harald14 Sep
Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionMaria Arrea14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionReindl Harald14 Sep
  • Re: Question about slow storage and InnoDB compressionSuresh Kuna15 Sep