List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luis Motta Campos Date:September 13 2011 6:40am
Subject:Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW data
View as plain text
On 8 Sep 2011, at 16:23, Chris Tate-Davies wrote:

> Hello. I want to know if there is a special way I can access all the data in the
> NEW/OLD data?
>
> I realise I can access it by referencing NEW.fieldname but I want to serialise the
> NEW object so I can save as a string. Is this possible or do I need to write a function?

Hi,

You'll have to write your own function for that.

Cheers
--
Luis Motta Campos
is a DBA, Foodie, and Photographer

Thread
Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies8 Sep
  • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataLuis Motta Campos13 Sep
    • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies13 Sep
      • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataClaudio Nanni13 Sep
        • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies13 Sep