List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:September 10 2011 9:27am
Subject:Re: Update on inner join - looks good to me, where did I go wrong?
View as plain text
On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 01:48, Carsten Pedersen <carsten@stripped> wrote:
> `userTable.userid` => `userTable`.`userid`

Thank you Carsten. That was indeed the problem! Have a peaceful weekend.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com
Thread
Update on inner join - looks good to me, where did I go wrong?Dotan Cohen9 Sep
  • Re: Update on inner join - looks good to me, where did I go wrong?Dotan Cohen9 Sep
    • Re: Update on inner join - looks good to me, where did I go wrong?Carsten Pedersen10 Sep
      • Re: Update on inner join - looks good to me, where did I go wrong?Dotan Cohen10 Sep