List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:September 9 2011 4:26am
Subject:Re: trying to change wait_timeout
View as plain text
Set the variable wait_timeout=xxx value under the mysqld section of the
configuration file and restart the mysqld server.

Now check show global variables like 'wait_timeout";  It should be you xxx
value what ever you set.

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
  • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutJohan De Meersman8 Sep
    • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
      • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutAndrew Moore8 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutSuresh Kuna9 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell11 Sep