List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Tate-Davies Date:September 8 2011 2:23pm
Subject:Triggers - Accessing all NEW data
View as plain text
Hello. I want to know if there is a special way I can access all the
data in the NEW/OLD data?

I realise I can access it by referencing NEW.fieldname but I want to
serialise the NEW object so I can save as a string. Is this possible or
do I need to write a function?

Thanks, Chris

*Chris Tate-Davies*

*Software Development*
Inflight Productions Ltd
Telephone: 01295 269 680
15 Stukeley Street | London | WC2B 5LT
*Email:*chris.tatedavies@stripped
<mailto:chris.tatedavies@stripped>
*Web:*www.inflightproductions.com <http://www.inflightproductions.com/>

-----------------------------

Registered Office: 15 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LT, England.
Registered in England number 1421223

or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is
prohibited. Please note that the information provided in this e-mail is in any case not
legally binding; all committing statements require legally binding signatures.

http://www.inflightproductions.com

Thread
Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies8 Sep
  • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataLuis Motta Campos13 Sep
    • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies13 Sep
      • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataClaudio Nanni13 Sep
        • Re: Triggers - Accessing all NEW dataChris Tate-Davies13 Sep