List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:September 8 2011 10:34am
Subject:Re: trying to change wait_timeout
View as plain text
On 09/08/2011 02:56 AM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]

Good question to ask.  Yes, I did restart mysql.  Both before and after
show variables like 'wait_time%' returns 28800.  Most confusing.

Thread
trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
  • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutJohan De Meersman8 Sep
    • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
      • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutAndrew Moore8 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutSuresh Kuna9 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell11 Sep