List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:September 8 2011 1:10am
Subject:trying to change wait_timeout
View as plain text
Hi all,

I've read the documentation on MySQL for version 5.1 and it says all I
have to do is to place the following:

wait_timeout=xxx

under [mysqld]

did it and show variable like '%wait%'

still show wait_timeout at 28800

as it does when I do a set global wait_timeout=10

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Ferrell
Thread
trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
  • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutJohan De Meersman8 Sep
    • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell8 Sep
      • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutAndrew Moore8 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutSuresh Kuna9 Sep
        • Re: trying to change wait_timeoutBruce Ferrell11 Sep