List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:August 26 2011 11:16pm
Subject:Re: Arrays
View as plain text
The only solution you have:

let your server-side procedure populate a temporary table and select from
that when the procedure is complete.  Depending on the thresholds you set in
your mysql configuration, that memory table might very well reside in RAM
anyhow.  I doubt that speed will be an issue.

 - michael dykman

2011/8/26 javad bakhshi <javadbakhshi@stripped>

>  Thanks guys for the help. but my problem seems to stand unsolved.
>

> ________________________________

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.