List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:August 23 2011 10:36am
Subject:Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instance
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Suresh Kuna" <sureshkumarilu@stripped>
>
> Can you paste your error log and configuration file with the total
> memory you have on the server.

Hey, someone posting something actually useful. You must be new here :-D

Ahmed, do you have more connections than you used to? Some of the memory parameters in the
mysql config are allocated per connection instead of globally, so it's quite possible to
use more memory than you have if you get a lot of clients.

All of this is well-documented on mysql.com, but if you post your config and some info
about your usage and dataset here we can have a brief look, too.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
Thread
Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlAdarsh Sharma19 Aug
  • Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlRik Wasmus19 Aug
    • Reg...My Hung MYSQL instance Shafi AHMED23 Aug
  • Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlPeter Brawley19 Aug
Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlAdarsh Sharma19 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceAndrew Moore23 Aug
  • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceDhaval Jaiswal23 Aug
  • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceSuresh Kuna23 Aug
    • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceJohan De Meersman23 Aug
      • RE: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceShafi AHMED25 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceJohan De Meersman25 Aug
  • RE: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceShafi AHMED25 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceMySQL)25 Aug