List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Moore Date:August 23 2011 8:34am
Subject:Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instance
View as plain text
It will only do what you let it. If your server ui consuming too much memory
it because you've let it.
On Aug 23, 2011 9:22 AM, "Shafi AHMED" <shafi.ahmed@stripped> wrote:
> Dear, Today suddenly my database went into hung state due to Out of Memory
> [ Killed process 1330 (mysqld) ].
>
> Please advise me folks.This happens now often
>
> Shafi
>

> Get your world in your inbox!
>
> Mail, widgets, documents, spreadsheets, organizer and much more with your
Sifymail WIYI id!
> Log on to http://www.sify.com
>
> ********** DISCLAIMER **********
> Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
> Sify Technologies Limited and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to
> which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
> forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
> the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
> agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the

> information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use,
> distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
> information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you
have
> received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
> immediately at admin@stripped

Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlAdarsh Sharma19 Aug
  • Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlRik Wasmus19 Aug
    • Reg...My Hung MYSQL instance Shafi AHMED23 Aug
  • Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlPeter Brawley19 Aug
Re: Best Way to store Hierarchical Data in MysqlAdarsh Sharma19 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceAndrew Moore23 Aug
  • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceDhaval Jaiswal23 Aug
  • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceSuresh Kuna23 Aug
    • Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceJohan De Meersman23 Aug
      • RE: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceShafi AHMED25 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceJohan De Meersman25 Aug
  • RE: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceShafi AHMED25 Aug
Re: Reg...My Hung MYSQL instanceMySQL)25 Aug