List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:August 17 2011 5:55pm
Subject:Re: ANN: Database Workbench 4.1.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!
View as plain text
Apparently Winblows-only.

It sure would be nice if people would note platform requirements in their announcement,
rather than forcing people to dig through their websites for such info.

I guess I should know better; if it doesn't list platform requirements, the developer
hasn't thought beyond the dominant paradigm.

----------------
You have a very real relationship with God, a Force that responds to your every thought.
Not that you are telling God how to run the universe; you are simply aligning with the
Force for your good, or not aligning with it. The more aligned you are, the better your
life goes. Unlike what you may have been told by fearful teachers, all God wants is for
you to be happy. When that is all you want for yourself, that is what you will have. --
Alan Cohen

ANN: Database Workbench 4.1.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Martijn Tonies16 Aug
  • RE: Database Workbench 4.1.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Daevid Vincent16 Aug
Re: ANN: Database Workbench 4.1.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Jan Steinman17 Aug
Re: ANN: Database Workbench 4.1.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Martijn Tonies18 Aug