List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:August 16 2011 7:55pm
Subject:Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5
View as plain text
correct. you have to understand the problem first.
but still its recommendable to always use latest stable version.

--
Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz16 Aug
  • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Reindl Harald16 Aug
    • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Prabhat Kumar16 Aug
      • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Alvin Ramos16 Aug
RE: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Alvin Ramos16 Aug
  • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Reindl Harald16 Aug
  • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Johnny Withers17 Aug
    • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Alvin Ramos17 Aug
      • Re: shall i jump from 5.1 to 5.5Reindl Harald17 Aug