List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:August 12 2011 3:03am
Subject:Re: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?
View as plain text
QB 2010 Mac appears to only export ".IIF" format, which appears to be a variant of the
older ".QIF" format, and Google didn't turn up really anything for getting IIF/QIF files
into MySQL. The best I could find would be importing them into Excel first, then CSV out
of Excel into MySQL, which sounds like a lot of bother and not readily scriptable for
routine use. I find it hard to believe I'm the first one to ever attempt this!
<<<<<<<<
I found this:
http://www.qblittlesquare.com/2011/07/import-lists-into-quickbooks-with-iif/
If I can believe it, there is no reason for you to attempt any conversion, because, if, as
it seems, HT is the separator, you can directly use "LOAD DATA" with optional
double-quote, ignoring (*sigh*) leading lines.

I saw references to convertors for IIF, CSV, and QIF.

Thread
Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?Jan Steinman11 Aug
  • RE: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?David Brian Chait11 Aug
    • Re: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?Jan Steinman11 Aug
      • RE: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?David Brian Chait12 Aug
  • Re: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?hsv12 Aug
Re: Import from Quicken 2004 Mac?Chris Elhardt13 Aug