List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:August 8 2011 5:59pm
Subject:RE: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]
View as plain text
I was a reluctant convert, and still don't use Hungarian notation consistently; but in
something like MS Access, where you might want to associate a label with a field, things
like "lblCompany" and "txtCompany" make a lot of sense.
<<<<<<<<
I forgot this--my VB teacher consistently recommended it.

Thread
Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]Jan Steinman7 Aug
  • RE: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]Martin Gainty7 Aug
    • Re: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]Arthur Fuller8 Aug
    • RE: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]Jerry Schwartz8 Aug
      • RE: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]hsv9 Aug
  • Re: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]Mike Diehl8 Aug
    • Re: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]hsv8 Aug
Re: Hungarian Notation [Was Re: Too many aliases]David Lerer8 Aug