List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:August 8 2011 4:51pm
Subject:hand replication
View as plain text
I made two copies of one not too big database, wherof the transaction rate is conveniently
noted in inverse weeks. I have been using textfile-differencing to copy changes, but would
like something more automatic for this by-hand replication, but real automatic replication
is out of the question: there will be no such communication channel. I use flash drive.

Is there a log from which I can get SQL statements that record changes from some time,
copy that to flash drive, and mark the time when I did that, by truncating the log or
starting a new one or ...?

Thread
hand replicationhsv8 Aug
  • Re: hand replicationJohan De Meersman10 Aug
    • Re: hand replicationhsv15 Aug
      • Re: hand replicationMySQL)15 Aug
        • Re: hand replicationhsv15 Aug