List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marius Feraru Date:August 7 2011 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)
View as plain text
On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 20:34, Dan Nelson <dnelson@stripped> wrote:
> I think you need to swap your arguments to DATE_FORMAT
Of course, sorry about that stupid example, I was just trying to build
up from the original problem and failed. Thanks :)

The problem still stands though. Any ideas?

-ab
Thread
Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)Marius Feraru7 Aug
  • Re: Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)Dan Nelson7 Aug
    • Re: Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)Marius Feraru7 Aug
      • Re: Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)Marius Feraru18 Aug
        • Re: Wrong conversion to timestamp from character stringhsv26 Aug
  • Re: Extraneous warning 1292 (Incorrect datetime value)hsv12 Aug