List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:April 22 1999 3:48pm
Subject:Re: Win98 & MySQL
View as plain text
Vladimir Berezniker wrote:
> Hi,
>     Tw odays ago I installed mySQL on Win98 and everything was fine. But
> strating yestarday it takes me about 20 seconds to connect to my
> databases.  I have only one databas (besided mysql) with one table with
> 6 records.  I rebooted my computer and still works really slow.  I am
> using it in conjunction with PHP3 and its impossible to develop when
> your script takes that long to execute.
> Thank you in advance.
> Vladimir Berezniker

There might be a less drastic solution, but what I would
do is just upgrade to Linux :)

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
Win98 & MySQLVladimir Berezniker22 Apr
  • Re: Win98 & MySQLSasha Pachev22 Apr
  • Win98 & MySQLMichael Widenius25 Apr
  • Re: Win98 & MySQLVladimir Berezniker25 Apr
    • Re: Win98 & MySQLMichael Widenius26 Apr
Re: Win98 & MySQLFred Lindberg25 Apr